PKI - Identity Trustee
This service fulfills two tasks:
- A user can register with this service, so that the service issues a person
pseudonym for him. The registration is offline, because the service must be
convinced of the correctness of the user's identity data outside the identity
management system. After registration of the user's data, the user gets a person
pseudonym. This pseudonym is used in subsequent communication between user and
- For registered users, the service can issue certificates for pseudonyms of the
user, which state, that the service knows the users identity. Service providers
may require such a certificate, in order to make shure, that a user can be
deanonymized in case of misbehaviour.
- Creating personal pseudonyms (offline)
- Certifying pseudonyms (online)
- SSONET - for connection security
- pki.jar (09/20/06 9:15)
(09/20/06 9:15), contains sources, documentation and pki.jar
- Supports MySQL database for storing the service' data.
You may download libs.zip (ca. 6.4MB), which contains all libraries
needed for the identity management tools.
- Thomas Kriegelstein, Sebastian Clauß