CEBIT - The Webshop Prototype
This package provides a integration environment and testbed for the various
features of the identity manager [IDMAN].
It is based on a webserver [Jigsaw]
which is used as the server for a webshop and as the proxy for the web browser.
- identity management for proxy user and server operator
- requesting and transmitting personal data
- displaying gathered personal data
- requesting certificates certified by an identity authority [pki]
- easy-to-use GUI, supporting three roles for the proxy user
- connection security [SSONET]
- identity management [IDMAN]
- Batch start for MS Windows (r)
- Servlet support
- JUnit, a testing environment for Java programs.
You may download libs.zip (ca. 6.4MB), which contains all libraries
needed for the identity management tools.
You have to use Jigsaws JigAdmin to configure the Frames on your own.
This is done for the server by the following steps:
- within webshop create a resource called SecInfoFrame of the type org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource
- add the org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.SecInfoFrame to it
- within webshop create the resource ShopFrame of the type org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource
- add the org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.ShopFrame to it
Note: this may change in future versions as the shop is ported to servlets.
For the proxy you need to:
- within root create a resource called proxy of the type org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource
- add the org.w3c.jigsaw.proxy.IDMProxyFrame to proxy
- add a org.w3c.jigsaw.auth.GenericAuthFilter to the IDMProxyFrame
- within root create a resource called role of the type org.w3c.tools.resources.FramedResource
- add the org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.RoleFrame to role
- add a org.w3c.jigsaw.auth.GenericAuthFilter to the RoleFrame
- switch to Realm and create the Realm Role
- create the users "Anonym", "Surfen" and "Einkauf" with their names as their passwords (commit every change)
- edit the two GenericAuthFilters and select Role as their realm (commit) and add the three users
- specify in Properties/general proxy as new root for this server
- for the three proxy users create the corresponding mozilla profiles, point their proxy entries to host localhost port 8004
- Thomas Kriegelstein, Sebastian Clauß